Sunday, July 22, 2012

Can I just share this with you guys please....

Okay....I'm sure everyone has heard the expression "being a third wheel" Well I completely experienced that last night. And its even funnier because it wasn't like the two people I was with were making me feel awkward I was kind of doing it to myself. So basically its my roommate and this guy she's kind of dating/talking to...well yeah he came over to our apartment. I've meant him...I don't know...maybe twice. Okay so he comes over and just sits on the couch and doesn't really say much. My roomie is trying to make conversation etc and I tried a bit too but he just kinda responds to her. So I give up and decided to just dive head first into my awkwardness. It just comes so naturally to me and I kind of love it. So I'm standing in the kitchen and I start chomping away on half of a raw green pepper. Mind you I didn't start doing this to be really weird but I realized after a couple of "what the fuck are you doing" glares from my roommate that I was being kind of weird. But its fine...I embrace it. Oh and I also shared with them both that raw peppers are like "nature's toothbrush". Yep. Not that that wasn't enough I decided I'm going to make kale chips...its like 10:30 at night at this point. Oh! and also, totally forgot to share this, we happen to be watching mean girls...yes. Mean Girls. You read that right. After I make the kale chips I offer him some, not wanting to be rude of course. He hates them...naturally. Shortly after I retreated to my bedroom to watch youtube videos on this girls' vlog who I now decided is my future wife. So I think I succeeded in making that sufficiently awkward. So now this kid think I'm a weird vegetarian hippie who also happens to be a homo...I mean if that doesn't sum me up as a person I don't know what does. Hope you enjoyed that! Peace out cub scouts. Actually side note...not gonna say cub scouts anymore because apparently they happen to be homophobic pricks. So....just peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment