Thursday, August 23, 2012

hopeful....

Hey all its been a while! Well school has resumed and with that comes work as well. I work at the jamba juice on my university's campus. I'm not going to lie, I have kind of missed working. Sometimes its a pain but for the most part I work with an awesome group of girls and I really missed them. Also I think I've decided to change my major. I know I know....yet again. But I never officially changed it to resort and hospitality management. So my new major is....(drum roll please ) sociology with a minor in gender studies. Yay for gay friendly majors! So that's that. Also exciting! One of my best friends is going to London for an internship in a couple of days and I fully intend to visit her while she's there so that will be really fun! The week is almost over thankfully. So life is pretty good so far. Two of my best friends came back to school after being in Spain for 8 months! I'm so happy to have them back. Also I think I decided this morning I give up on dating. Too risky. Too complicated. No thanks. All I need are my family, best friends, my cat and my passport. Anyways...gotta go. Time to clock in. Meh...I'd rather be at the beach. But let's be positive! Alright. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment