Tuesday, October 16, 2012

365 days later...

Wow this is crazy. I literally started this blog an entire year ago. Man has this been one hell of a year. Coming out. Dating my girlfriend and now being broken up and attempting to be some skewed version of friends. Planning my life in Europe. Having one of my best friends mom pass away. Learning to be alone and be okay with it. Getting my beautiful little kitten. Working so hard to keep myself on track. Still figuring out life. Trying to get back into music. And trying to find a niche for myself in this big old world. I came across a quote today that I found extremely relevant to my life at the moment. " Life is like riding a bicycle, the only way to keep your balance is to keep moving." Keep on moving guys. Never look back. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment